Enterprise-Class Email, Calendars and Instant Messaging at a Fraction of the Cost and Complexity of Other Solutions
Kerio Connect – The Email Service Provider Of Choice
At TYPENT, we use the award-winning and low-overhead alternative to Microsoft Exchange, Kerio Connect, as the email service provider for our clients. Boasting a robust suite of features to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Singapore, Kerio Connect is designed to be highly stable, so as to minimize unexpected downtime and recovery, and free you to focus on the business activities of your organisation.
These are some of the features of Kerio Connect;
- Cross-platform support – Kerio Connect supports a variety of email clients, so as to provide the flexibility that has become integral to today’s business operations.
- Integrated security features – with powerful protection such as SSL encryption, S/MIME as well as antivirus and anti-spam tools, Kerio Connect ensures that your business infrastructure and data are secure against external threats
- Intuitive interface – the Kerio Connect web-based console allows you to exercise administrative access and control anytime, anywhere
- Rapid deployment – whether on-premises, cloud-based or virtualised, integrate Kerio Connect quickly and easily into existing IT processes
- Secure mobile support – Kerio Connect offers BYOD support for a wide range of mobile devices across both iPhone and Android platforms
Email Hosting Services From TYPENT
At lower licensing, service and hardware costs, Kerio Connect offers better business value than competing products in the market today. The full range of features that Kerio Connect brings to the table also means that business owners will retain full functionality on their IT and email infrastructure, and thereby retaining efficiency on the business activities of their enterprises. And that is why TYPENT is proud to offer email hosting services to our clients in Singapore with Kerio Connect. Give us a call, or drop us an email to make an appointment with us today.
- Cross-platform support for a variety of email clients for the flexibility business users demand
- Protection for email users and the network with security features such as SSL encryption, S/MIME and powerful antivirus and anti- spam tools
- Intuitive anytime, anywhere administration through the Kerio Connect web-based administration console
- Rapid deployment in any IT environment whether cloud, on-premises or virtualized
- Secure mobile support for a wide range of devices—from iPhones and Android phones to tablets.
Deliver the Cross-Platform Support that End Users Demand
- Provide the flexibility business users want through support for Outlook on Windows and Mac as well as Apple Mail, Calendar and Contacts apps.
- Offer access to full-featured webmail via the Kerio Connect client.
- Support any email solution that supports IMAP/ CalDAV/CardDAV open standards.
- Allow user self-setup with Kerio Connect’s auto- configuration tools.
Protect Email Users—and Your Network – with Integrated Security Features
- Get powerful protection with SSL encryption, S/MIME, anti-spam tools—such as SpamAssassin filtering technology and algorithms—auto- blocking of unknown spam servers and custom whitelists of trusted servers.
- Protect your network from viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware and adware while minimizing impact on memory and system performance with the Sophos Antivirus engine.
- Block IP addresses suspected of account and password-guessing attacks, block accounts that have been targeted by password- guessing and even elect not to block guessing by local clients.
- Leverage the Kerberos protocol to authenticate log-in attempts between a client and server or between servers.
- Repel hacking and malicious behind-the-firewall activity by automatically filtering and disallowing suspicious attachments.
Administer Email, Calendaring and Other Critical Functionality Easily and Efficiently
- Configure and manage your system anytime, anywhere—even from a tablet— through the clean and simple Kerio Connect web-based administration console.
- Perform full or differential on-demand or scheduled backups of both data and server configurations without downtime.
- Exercise fine-grained administrative access and control on servers, public folders and archive folders.
- Enjoy easy access to detailed logs, reports and usage statistics.
- Integrate with popular directory services like Apple Open Directory and Microsoft Active Directory.
Deploy Rapidly in Any IT Environment
- Deploy side-by-side on the same hardware as other business applications and on popular hypervisor platforms, such as VMware and Hyper-V.
- Install Kerio Connect software on existing hardware through support for most versions of Windows Server, Linux and Mac OS X—including many legacy and desktop (non-server) versions.
- Choose Kerio Connect as a pay-as-you-go hosted service delivered by an authorized Kerio Connect Hosting Provider.
- Integrate Kerio Connect into existing IT processes for a great user experience at the desktop or on the road.
- Leverage free migration tools to move quickly and easily from Exchange, IMAP
and any other environment.
Offer Smooth and Seamless BYOD Support
- Provide support for a wide range of mobile devices—from iPhones and Android phones to tablets of all kinds – using Exchange ActiveSync or IMAP/CalDAV/ CardDAV protocols.
- Secure communications with the SSL and S/MIME protocols to protect users on the go.
- Enable end users to configure their own mobile devices without requiring assistance from IT.
- Remotely wipe mobile devices to protect data from malicious activity.