Small and medium-sized businesses in Singapore can save cost by hiring IT experts on a project-by-project basis through ad-hoc project consultation. This service allows businesses to receive expert advice on specific IT projects such as network design and implementation, cloud computing, cybersecurity, software development, data management, IT service management, IT project management, and business continuity. This flexibility allows businesses to stay current with the latest technology and best practices without having to bear the cost of a full-time IT Manager or Director.
We’ll provide you with access to an experienced team of IT professionals who have the experience and the qualifications to ensure that your infrastructure is supporting your business, not hindering it. With our expertise in IT service management processes, our clients can truly focus on their business activities without having to worry about the IT infrastructure.
Have Any Questions?
- Consulting with TYPENT starts at S$200.00 per hour, billed in 30 minute increments, with a 1 hour minimum purchase required for new customers.
- Rates vary by complexity of the project.
- Estimates can be given up front, if a clearly defined scope of work is provided.
- A 1 hour appointment may be required to discuss larger/more complex projects.
- Any work performed outside of normal business hours or on holidays will be billed at a higher rate.
Hours can be pre-purchased upon request or when required by a project.
An account is required to pre-purchase hours.To setup your account we will request billing information, then an invoice will be generated and sent for the estimated hours we discussed and that time will be credited to your account upon receipt of payment.
When you purchase a block of hours, those hours are credited to your account for use during our regularly scheduled times.
Unused hours expire 1 year from the date of purchase.
Our normal service hours are Monday through Friday 11:00am until 3:00pm
- Microsoft Teams is used to communicate during meetings.
- Webcams are optional and if a mic is not available on your computer, an alternative number will be provided to call into the meeting. You’ll receive this information after your appointment is confirmed by a technician.
- If any remote configuration is required, we will have you connect us to your computer via Teamviewer at the beginning of your appointment.
- We prefer not to use other meeting clients or remote connection software.
- After we respond to your initial request with a booking link, you may send us whatever information you think will help during your appointment if needed.
- Any and all information sent prior to an appointment will only be reviewed at the technician’s discretion. We are not required to review any documentation prior to a meeting as that is considered billable time.
- DO NOT send any passwords or sensitive information via email or this contact form. The technician will either request that information during your meeting or coordinate a secure way to send the information otherwise.
- Due to the nature of the work that we perform, there is no warranty on hourly work.
- Each hour that we work is billable regardless of the outcome of said work.
- While we will make recommendations on the level of effort required to implement a solution or fix an issue, it is up to you to let us know if there is a cap on the number of hours we spend per engagement.