Backing Up File To Cloud
Posted on: 30-04-2020
The Covid19 virus is forcing everyone to Work From Home. Resulting in empty offices. So how to you ensure that you data are backup to the cloud if something happens to the server when everyone was away?
Acronis Backup Cloud is a safe, scalable, hybrid cloud solution that protects all of your systems and devices, anytime, anywhere. Highly customizable and cost-effective, Acronis provides backup, disaster recovery and secure data access for SMBs and enterprise clients. Acronis solutions include physical, virtual and cloud server backup software, storage management, secure file sharing and system deployment. And it’s the ultimate protection for Microsoft Office 365 email, contacts, calendar and attachments.
- The world’s easiest and fastest data protection for all data on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, and on mobile devices.
- Optimizes data capture to deliver backup 26% faster than other solutions
- Protects 15 platforms from a single console, supports four data encryption standards, delivers 15 second recovery, and is trusted by more than 500,000 businesses worldwide.
- Local and cloud backup for hybrid protection
- Data backup for Office 365 email and mailboxes
- Support for Windows/Linux/Mac/iOS/Android
- Support for a variety of hypervisors, including Vmware vSphere, Hyper-V, Linux KVM
- Bare-metal recovery to any platform from the cloud
- VM replication and failover for data center availability
- Use intuitive cloud-based web console to reduce IT workload
- Effortlessly access console from any browser, on any device
- Provision complete protection in a few minutes with just a few clicks
- Quickly recover to varied hardware and bare metal with proven Acronis Universal Restore
- All Virtual — agentless backup for VMware and Hyper-V, recovers hosts to protect your entire virtual infrastructure
- All Cloud — Protects Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances and Office 365 mailbox data to local and third party cloud storage, ensuring business continuity and simplified recovery
- All Physical, All Applications, All Users — For any user using any device including Windows PCs and Macs, laptops, desktops, mobile
- Encrypts data, in transit and at rest, protecting against unauthorized access
- Choose to store your data in tier 4 certified Acronis Cloud Storage Data Centers
- Extensive monitoring and reporting – receive flexible and customizable alerts
How much is your data worth? Constantly worrying about data loss?
We CAN help you audit your network and let you have a peace of mind. Established in 2004, TYPENT is the most trusted IT Services company in Singapore as well as IT Support company in Singapore. Many SMEs and MNC reaches out to us when come to reliable IT Solutions. Email us today at email@example.com now!