End of Life for SQL Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008
Posted on: 30-04-2019
Be prepared with TYPENT on your side
In a few months, Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 will no longer be supported by Microsoft – which means no more critical security updates and Microsoft hotfixes. In this digital age, the failure to adequately support your database could quickly lead to a host of problems, like a reduced ability to remain compliant to standards and industry regulations.
This is not a situation you want your enterprise IT to be in
Don’t let end of service (EOS) challenges stall your operations. Turn the situation around with a modernization exercise to vastly improve how you’ve done things before – by upgrading to SQL 2016 and 2017 with a migration to the cloud to:
- Build apps in your chosen language
- Build apps on premise and in the cloud with Windows, Linux and Docker containers
- Take advantage of scalability, performance and availability for critical intelligence apps and data warehouses
- Get real-time analytics at 1M prediction per second
- Turn raw data into meaningful reports which are accessible on any device
Need help deciding? Our experts can help. With so many options, TYPENT can provide guidance across all.
With deep expertise across the world’s leading cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Alibaba Cloud), TYPENT provides enterprises with unbiased expertise to take on complex planning, designing and heavy lifting at every step of your cloud and digital transformation journey, hence ensuring greater speed and cost-efficiency with lesser risk of failure.
Our support can help you. Email us today to arrange a call or meeting to discover how TYPENT can help you stay prepared for Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 EOL.